Monday, October 26, 2009

Ayah will be warded tomorrow

My dearest Ayah will be warded tomorrow at HPRZ(II) in KB. My loving Ayah will go through knee operation on 29/10 (Thursday). When all my siblings are heading home to be next to our dearest Ayah, and here I am in front of the computer thousands of miles away.

All my loved ones had already fell asleep, comfortably tucked under the blanket in this cold nite. My eyes are still wide open. Don't know what to do. Don't know what to think. Don't know what to write. I've been staring absent-mindedly at my own blog for quite some times.

Truthfully, I'm crying right now. I called my dearest Umi this morning. Don't know why I don't have the strength to talk to my wonderful Ayah. When Umi said Ayah is in the bathroom, I feel quite relief that I have a reason not to talk to my loving Ayah and just sent my 'salam' through my strong Umi.

I'm scare really....I'm scare if I cried when I heard my dearest Ayah voice at the other end. I'm scare if I don't have the right words to say to my superb Ayah. I'm scare if my caring Ayah will only hear his daughter sobbing. Above all, she scares if she don't have enough strength to say, 'Ida sayang Ayah..'

7 comments:

jie said...

salam, moga u be a strong daughter. Doa seorang anak utk ibu/bapanya insyaallah will be heard and place in HIS special attention. Bak kata orang distance makes our heart grow fonder and appreciate more of the people we love..

May Allah always shower HIS blessings to our parents and make us the best & solehah daughter...Doa juga untuk ur Ayah, semoga selamat going thru the operation and gettin' well soon.

Nida said...

Jie..thanks..

Nida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ummu Auni said...

Kak Ida, insya Allah, Allah akan permudahkan segalanya untuk Ayah Ngoh. Jangan nangis banyak-banyak, nanti Ayah mesti sedih

Ummu Auni said...

baru ingat nak buat lawak lawat blog kak ida. tengok entry ni sedih pula...

Nida said...

Aini..I'm ok now. Ayah dah selamat menjalani pembedahan, alhamdulillah.. bolehla buat lawak..

POK BE LUMY said...

hmm....aku faham...ayah terlalu kuat semangat die...hati die,jiwa die...kerana kita...ada di hati die...ayah snts tanya..kak da tgk dah foto ayah...kak da tgk dh foto ayah...itulah ayat ayah setiap kali lumi balik@datang jaga dia...